What are good resins for cheap?

im on my last bottle of resin that i bought with my moai and looking for a better price wise version, as im going to be ramping up printing and go thru it much faster.
i am still using the PDMS vats, but its starting to show fogging and with getting more resin, im considering going to the FEP version
especially if i switch to one of the other brands ive saw, that people say destroy the PDMS much faster
any thoughts? feedback

your location will matter in the resin and price, tell us where you are?

sorry, USA…

no worries.
You have a lot of choices in the US, especially if you are switching to FEP, this will let you print LCD resins.

Siraya resins are my goto, Siraya Sculpt + tenacious will give you good parts.

Other resins Ive seen people print successfully on FEP Moai are - Dragon / Anycubic / ESun / Monocure Rapid

For PDMS resins, I would stick with Peopoly only.

Bare in mind, some users experience growing pains when dialing in FEP vats, and you will need EZI level plate if you want to print more then 200ml of resin.
If you are printing professionally, consider the downtime it takes to dial in the new hardware and resin / support settings.

im not doing this professionally
good to know about needing the EZ level plate.
as im going to need to order more resin and build plates, ive seriously considering going with the FEP
the downtime/learning the dial in process. thats been my whole experience with 3D printing. lol
thank you

looking at Siraya resins says best to print above 25C, do you have the heater in your printer?
mines stock, so i might have to look into that as well

oh yes, a heated resin will give you much better quality prints, and I would say a must for FEP.
check this out.