Something strange happening on every print

Hello,

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I posted a detailed description of this issue here

In a nutshell whenever I want to make a print I have to go through the process of selecting the file to be printed and confirming it TWICE. The first time the print will fail on the second time it will print as expected. A more detailed explanation can be found here.

It was suggested to re-flash the firmware which I did but it didn’t solve the problem.

Any ideas would be welcome. This is a strange problem and I don’t have a clue. I can still print but I have to go through that extra step every time now.

Thanks,
Dean

Reformat your SD card before every new print with the SD formater, comming on the delivered SD card.
After reformating make a new folder /gcode and save there your new gcode-file for the new print. You can chose it then in the printers menu. Hope that helps.

Sorry, I haven´t seen that you tested the formating the SD Card with no success.

It’s now down to hard ware
I’m suspecting that your SD card reader may have a problem, try getting it replace

This just in, I just started a new print and after going through the steps I mentioned in other post it did not print. This time it took me three times before I was able to successfully get a print started.

I will let the folks at Matterhackers know whats going on maybe they will send me another card reader.

Thanks,
Dean