Rusty screws on new Moai 130 (and now the heaters broken)?

I originally wasn’t too concerned when I unpacked the heater and some of the screw heads were rusty. I figured as long as the heater worked it wouldn’t be much of a problem.

I’ve gotten to installing the galvo/laser assembly though and some of the screws there were also rusty. Should I be concerned about this?

Edit: Heater has stopped working. 24/09/19. Time to contact peopoly support.

I sent an email and received a response saying that the recipient mailbox is full and my email was returned…

@peopoly @peopolysupport any help here?

You emailed to support@peopoly.net? or did you contact your re-seller?

I emailed support@peopoly.net
I got back

Google Translated:

Sorry, the message you sent is returned. Here is the information about the message:
Be returned to the mail Subject: Heater has stopped working. Order ------
Time: 2019-09-24 13:31:18
Unable to send to support@peopoly.net
Reason for bounce The recipient (support@peopoly.net) has insufficient mailbox space to receive your mail.
Solution Please inform your recipients to clean up the mailbox space or remove the large attachments in the message. You can also report this bounce to your administrator.
In addition, you can also click here for more help with bounce.

I am relaying this to support. So sorry this is happening. I will be in contact with you shortly.

1 Like

Hi @Jeby, you can try to email contact@peopoly.net instead, and explain the reason why you have to send your email there as well.
Internet connection in China is not stable, as i was informed, so it might take longer than usual to reply

1 Like

Thanks, I have sent an email to there instead explaining.

The support@peopoly email is fixed. Thank you so much for letting us know, and very sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like