Problem with Phenom printer

I am having a problem where it seems it stalls and deposits extra material around the print. This has happened before but it was a lot smaller amount of material and easy to smooth out. however now on the last print, the extra material is about .25 of an inch. Print is ruined. I have about 250 hours on this printer so far.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely

Jerry phenom%20printing%20problem

Sorry to hear your printing issues. The most efficient way to provide you the best answer is to get as much information from you as possible.
Information we need from you:

order number
where you are based
Issue survey info Here is the support survey that covers all the key factors affecting. Some may be answered while other may seem unrelated to issues at hand. Please do answer as complete as possible:

you can download it as word file and put your answers in

Thank you for your response.
As you can see in the photo of bad print there is extra material deposited around the print at the drawn line. * have been using this printer for about 250 hours so far. some of the prints have some smaller amounts deposited around the prints, but this is the worst, please help me figure out what is the problem. the photos outline the print and supports and resin used Tenacious flexible. Please email me if you have any more questions jerryberta@gmail.com Thanks for your help

jerry

Tenacious is relatively difficult to print, and requires a higher printing temperature, which must be above 26 degrees. You can choose to mix with Fast resin for printing. Please do not select the filling and printing function when printing. If you choose to fill and print the middle part of the model and still seal it, it will produce a lot of pulling force during printing, resulting in printing failure, and resin is likely to remain inside.