Printer won’t print anything except for the peoploly test ring!

I received my printer, and have not been able to print a single thing except for the Peopoly test tree ring. I have run all tests…three or four times, and still can’t get it to print. HELP!

When peopoly reply they will just ask for the following information. So if you can give that now it will speed things up:

Room temperature (best to be >25C):

What type of resin:

Build plate type: (Standard 1-piece / easy to level)

Vat: (Silicon vat / FEP vat)

What type Vat: (Peopoly Original vat, Recoated Peopoly vat, custom vat made by user)

Leveling measurement:

A, B, C, D (example 10.9mm)

Firmware version:

System Setting is default per Peopoly recommendation? (Yes/No)

Laser Power:

Z-reset position:

PM Motor Speed:

Z Follow Speed:

Software used to slice?

If using Asura,what version and profiles

If using Cura, what version and Profiles:

Infill %:

Also, images of the g-code you were attempting to print will help immensely. If you are able to print the test files, then you probably have a working printer. Remember: there is a steep learning curve getting going with SLA and experience with FDM or DLP printers does not always translate.

if you can print the test files, that means it goes down to user error, fill in the form that @JackyBoy posted, it would be easier to solve the problem

You don’t describe the failure - did it kind print, or did it do not much of anything? If you’re on a Mac, and slicing with Cura you’ll need to remove extraneous carriage returns from ends of lines. I use the unix2dos command since I’m often batch processing files, but there are instructions in the Wiki for doing it within Cura. That’s a common problem that usually results in no print.

usually, this type of error is due to gcode slicing. usually OSX user who did not fix the end of line character issue or using the wrong slice/profile