Print streched 5mm in X axis

Been printing fine for over a year now. My most recent print came out massively stretched in the X axis. Printed some 20mm test cubes at the corners. The two nearest the door measured 25mm(!!!) in the X and the two in the back were cut off over half in the X. I’m on the latest version of the firmware and all my settings are double checked and matched to the recommended ones. Original Moai with FEP vat and EZ Level plate.
Any ideas?

Hello. It could be that the Galvo became misaligned. Could you please take a look at this guide and check to make sure the galvo is still aligned and if not, then the advance steps to get it back in alignment.

https://wiki.peopoly.net/doku.php?id=moai:advancedcalibration

Ok had some time to work on this again. Running the calibration circle test the pattern was off in the X-Axis by quite a bit. I adjusted the screw on the galvo board and got it tracking the calibration circle print again. Did a print that ended up stretched in the x-axis again, adjusted the screw again, did a cube print that was stretched by about 1mm, then when I ran the test circle again it looks the galvo is off again by a pretty wide margin.
So it appears that the galvo is coming out of alignment on its own even after adjusting it via the screw on the galvo board. Any ideas?

with the printer off, can you grab a hold of galvo to make sure its seated securely and not loose? Also is it off by the same percentage with each new print?