Phenom shut off midprint

Was in the last phase of a 45 hour print when my Phenom intermittently shut off. I had no power outages and I check other power supplies to see if that outlet had just gone bad.

On all outlets, it was getting power, by the blue indicator on the power cord, but it took 5 minutes for the Phenom to finally turn back on.

Did it just overheat? (Which would be odd since the room its in is temperature controlled and kept at 60F)

It should not be overheating. Is there a prompt on the touch screen when it is turned off? Whether it is caused by a sudden power failure, check whether the internal circuit of the device is normal

I was asleep when it shut off. The sudden disappearance of the cooling fans’ sound is what woke me up, so I did not see if anything prompted on the touchscreen. All connections and leds are normal. Bare in mind that is does power back up. It just took ot 5 minutes that one incident after intermittently shutting off

Need a USP power supply

Do you mean USB? And if so, why is that? Do these things go into Sleep Mode after so long?

No, is the uninterruptible power supply of USP, which means that the printing equipment can be continued after power failure

OHHH, a UPS Battery. I see.

Yea I can try that, though again, my apartment didn’t show any other signs of a power surge… I’ll get that and see how it works though.

You can find the right UPS above
https://www.amazon.com/CyberPower-CP1500AVRLCD-Intelligent-Outlets-Mini-Tower/dp/B000FBK3QK/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=ups+power&qid=1603683143&sr=8-4

I moved my Phenom to a different power outlet AND have the UPS Backup Batery attached and it still shut off in midprint. This time, it appeared the power box on the Phenom’s power cord lost power, but again, I confirmed connection to the backup battery and it’s charge (Fully charged) but still shutting off.

If you want to share pictures, please contact us via email so that the peopoly team can follow up in time