Phenom Noir printing troubles

Recently bought a noir and I can barely get it to print at all let alone get it to print at full speed.

Using siraya fast in white I’ve only been able to get it to partially print at:
Bottom layers:6
Bottom time:40s
Layer time:8 sec
Lift speeds are both set to 20mm/m

I bought this printer because of its supposed speed but even at the base phenom’s values it fails prints. The raft will print fine but supports usually fail.

It’s like the lamps aren’t bright enough or something. I’m pulling my hair out trying to find a solution.

Sorry to hear your question, send an email to support @peopoly.net, we will help you

hi, please press the correct Noir print setting operation. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FYvRiDFjkH_NDwAQhVLllRrwbFvvsYgJqBscSv3XV-k/edit?usp=sharing
%7B6Z%40DR3ORBIQ%25%7B_OD%7D2OB%5BY

The base settings for the Noir don’t work at all for me.

These settings almost work:

I get good adhesion but the prints fail. The two in back on the left and right are correct:

If I turn off raft they fail.

I’m using siraya fast white because Deft Resin is sold out everywhere

Test print used:

Sorry to hear your printing issues. The most efficient way to provide you the best answer is to get as much information from you as possible. Here is the support survey that covers all the key factors affecting. Some may be answered while other may seem unrelated to issues at hand. Please do answer as complete as possible so we can provide best recommendation and even share some additional tips for you. The survey can be found here:

Here’s the survey:

I keep having holes show up even with very long exposures (12 seconds)

hi,Noir equipment does not have such a long exposure time, it is easy to fail. Please read carefully https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FYvRiDFjkH_NDwAQhVLllRrwbFvvsYgJqBscSv3XV-k/edit?usp=sharing

I know but it doesn’t print at 2 seconds. only 10+ seconds works. Something is wrong like it isn’t bright enough

Another failure at 12 seconds per layer:

hi,hi, have you printed and tested the small squares in the usb disk?
What was the room temperature when you were printing?
You can send your print settings to check, the setting of 10m is wrong. Great damage to the LCD screen

I’ve already sent my settings in the survey. I know 10 seconds is bad, but it doesn’t work faster. The test print won’t print.

I need a new test print as it is the wrong format. Need .ctb file

You can download prints based on peopoly Deft resin print settings.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Uz_8PmuM4-G5Q8NMIOS_YlQvws5FnoH8

They don’t work, they fail. But I’ll try again and send photos of proof

hi, there is a printed document in ctb format, you can download it, did you print a test document when you received the Noir?

I have printed tests many times, all fail

Let’s clean up the printer and slicers to make sure everything is up to date and no corrupted files.

1. Upgrade to firmware 2.9
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/13a9-NKcvpo-waQd_5RYI4W9Pt_1INJzVTf42xC7gOZw/edit?usp=sharing

2. uninstall chitubox

3. remove all chitubox residual files
    they hidden user directory if you run PC
    C:\Users\sp\AppData\Local
    sp is the user name.

they look like these. anything starts with chitu, deletes

4 resinstall chitubox 1.6.4.3 beta
add printer from built-in printers

set support to heavy, set raft to island (this helps with most of the prints)

1. slice and save as CTB file format (this is the newer file format, it is quicker, smaller and have less data issues)

let me know how it goes.

I’ve tried slicing from 2 different computers, and I’m currently printing the test file linked above so I can show you the failure. I haven’t had a single print finish correctly without an extremely long exposure.

Uninstall the chitubox and reinstall. When adding a printing device, please select the peopoly device, this is the guide

LHDA%40(EZ%5B%25%40WW16S5F~28MC

I know the settings, setup, and guide for it all. I’ve been trying everything for the last 5 days trying to get it to work. I’m wondering if something is broken.

ok, please provide detailed printing process, pictures or small video for diagnosis.