Phenom Noir is not printing after 2 successful prints

Hi, I received my phenom Noir 2 days ago. The first night I printed the test file in the USB card. The printing was flawless.

Yesterday I printed a model and was perfect too.

Yesterday in the night I ran a 10 hours print and leaved it for all night and today in the morning I found that only the base was printed, not even the supports. I stopped and tried to print a small design without. After 30 minutes of printing, I paused to check the status and nothing was printed.

I tried to print again the noir test file, the printer didn’t print anything!! Please help with this, I don’t know what is happening… before start again, I re-leveled the plate in Z=0.

I’m using Peopoly deft resin grey.

Update: I just did a test without vat and plate, I ran a print of the test file and also a small sword to check the screen light, in both cases the whole screen lit up.

hi, it has been followed up in the email. Regarding leveling, this is the leveling manual

Thanks, Is not a leveling issue, I leveled just like the manual 2 times: before the first successful printing (test file). And then after the first bad printing.

Hi,
Now i have the same problem, Could you please share your experience with me and tell me how did you fix that problem?

Cheers.

Hi, I contacted matterhackers and Peopoly and they sent me a screen replacement.
Best.

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
But the screen is working, Do you think I have to change the screen too?
Did they charge you for the new screen?
Cheers,

If your screen is working then the issue is not the same I had. They didn’t charged for the new screen because my machine was new and the screen came with the issue.
Best.

It almost sounds to me like the lifting speed is too high or the retract speed . I have had a few prints where only the base layers ended up being printed. I just slowed down the speeds and that fixed it.

you could also have a resin issue - semi exposed or old, or even the resin temp too low.

1 Like

Please contact by email. So that the peopoly technical team can help you in time, thank you