Phenom l wont start

Printer turned off mid print and will not turn back on. No fans running and touch screen is black. The power light is on but no start up.

There should be a problem with the circuit inside the device, please check

If you need further help, please contact us by email. And provide detailed information such as the device model (at the switch position in the lower right corner of the device), order number and other details.

This piece just crumbled i dont know what is?

The capacitor of the multiple power supply is burned out and needs to be replaced. Please contact us via email so that peopoly can help you in time.

What is the response time for this problem the email has been sent with photos. I have been waiting for two days already

peopoly will reply to you within 2 working days, and I haven’t received your email yet. Where did you buy the equipment? If you buy it from a local agent, please contact them to get help faster. If not, please provide the order number. I will follow up in time.

Is support@peoply.net not the correct email? My order number is PP8724 purchased it from peopoly.net and sent two emails the first was the 17th and another the 19th

Sorry, I have not received your email, which caused the service to be delayed. Now it has been followed up in the email.