Phenom Firmware and LCD Print Failure

Haven’t used the printer in over a year, everything operated properly. ChituboxPro firmware advisory caused me to upgrade firmware. There are two versions of firmware that can be downloaded. I downloaded both and attempted install. Installation was simple when instructions are followed. Problem I have now is I am unable to print anything. The firmware test exposure does not properly display nor does the clean function. My LCD has less than 200 hrs. Before upgrade test exposure displayed properly. Do the firmware versions conflict? Is it possible to revert to non Chitubox/as delivered firmware?

Please email to contact, so that the peopoly technical team can help you in time, thank you for your support

Haven’t used the printer in over a year, everything operated properly. ChituboxPro firmware advisory caused me to upgrade firmware. There are two versions of firmware that can be downloaded. I downloaded both and attempted install. Installation was simple when instructions are followed. Problem I have now is I am unable to print anything. The firmware test exposure does not properly display nor does the clean function display. My LCD has less than 200 hrs. Before upgrade test exposure displayed properly. Do the firmware versions conflict? Is it possible to revert to non Chitubox/as delivered firmware. This unit was purchased from Matterhackers 12/13/2019. Has there been a harware change since that purchase? Also purchased replacement LCD panel and film from Peopoly.