Peopoly Phenom or Noir: which to buy

I am considered getting either the Phenom or the Noir model but am not sure which to get.
The Noir is a lot more expensive than the Phenom.

But then again, the screen on the Noir is supposed to last 2000 hours but costs 450 US$ to replace.
The screen on the Phenom will lasts 400 hours and costs 100 US$.
So, for every 2000 hours you will need to get 5 replacements screens for the Phenom and only 1 for the Noir. That would be 1x450 vs. 5x100, a 50$ advantage for the Noir.

However, the Noir is supposedly a faster printer, so in theory in 2000 hours, the Noir will be producing more prints than the Phenom. I don’t know how much the difference is.

So the question is: Which printer will be the better choice.
(For the record, I already have multiple FDM-printers and am printing 500-600 hours a month).

hi, Noir and Phenom are not very different in the cost of screen use. Noir’s advantage is the printing speed, which is 50-70% faster than Phenom, and the printing volume is also 10% larger. But the price is also more expensive.

Thank you for your answer.

I understand that the screen costs between the two printers would be about the same over a long period of printer.
But if the NOIR is indeed 50% faster, would not be the total PRINT capacity of the Noir be also 50% larger than that of the Phenom?

I.e.: If the Noir prints 50% faster, it would mean that in, for example, 100 hours of print, the Noir could print 150 parts where the Phenom would print just 100 parts.

[quote=“MvM, post:3, topic:5431, full:true”]
Thank you for your answer.

I understand that the screen costs between the two printers would be about the same over a long period of printer.
But if the NOIR is indeed 50% faster, would not be the total PRINT capacity of the Noir be also 50% larger than that of the Phenom?

I.e.: If the Noir prints 50% faster, it would mean that in, for example, 100 hours of print, the Noir could print 150 parts where the Phenom would print just 100 parts.
yes