Peopoly Noir Soft/Fuzzy prints

I just got a Noir, I am printing warhammer 40k inspired models and phasers. The prints are coming out very low quality, very soft and fuzzy, details are not crispy. My first printer is a phrozen sonic mini and the detail it produces is 3-4 times better.

I have tried 1.5 second, 2 second, and 2.5 second cure time on the UV led, I have tried .05, .03, and .02 layer thicknesses.

Manufacturer recommended in the manual 1.5 seconds and .05mm layer, that definitely does not work with the three types of resins I have tried.

Another issue I am having, even if I select no base layer, the printer automatically adds a .125in base layer on every print.

Sorry to hear your printing issues. The most efficient way to provide you the best answer is to get as much information from you as possible. Here is the support survey that covers all the key factors affecting. Some may be answered while other may seem unrelated to issues at hand. Please do answer as complete as possible so we can provide best recommendation and even share some additional tips for you. The survey can be found here: