New to printing with the Peopoly Moai, I’ve succesfully completed the pillar callibration test (all corners are between 10.48-10.53) as well as the ring test and now moving onto larger components for work. The part I’m having trouble with is not complex (though is largely flat, not sure if this the problem/part of it?), images are attached of this part in Cura as well as the failed section which despite changing location and orientation remains in the same area.
I have tried multiple settings within Cura, including: standard settings from Cura for Peopoly Moai, settings included with the SD card from Peopoly for Cura and finally settings found online all with no discernible difference in rectifying this problem.
The other issues such as resin age, heater, build plate, vat debris have I believe been ruled out as the resin is two weeks old (issues with this print were present with the resin being in the vat after less than a week), heater is working (though not optimally, touch on the cool side but still overall warm), build plate is clean and vat is clear of debris. I’ve also tried changing the orientation and location of the print to no avail as well as trying the print at different quality levels from 0.02-0.10mm.
The model itself is manifold and so I believe there are no issues there but if anyone can think of any resolutions to this problem that would be extremely helpful!