Hi, I’m Fabian, I use the peopoly moai 130 printer since 3 months now. This is not the first time that unfortunately i write about a quality problem of the printer.
Now are 3 months that I’m trying to have a good quality printed objekt, but nothing to do. I’m about to sell this printer whi is impossible to use it.
3 month all the day, and the night too during the weekend, I try to check what’s the problem of the printer, but I dont see nothing. So before think about sell it I want to try a last time here on the forum to see if somebody can help me to find the problem.
Here i make a small list of what i do in these 3 months:
- Circle calibration, something like 4 times, all seems to be okay.
- Cylinder calibration to level the build plate, something like 4 times i do it, and all seems to be okay.
- Ring test, i do something like 60 rings before have a good quality, an a perfekt laser power, now seems to be ok, I’m using PhotoCentric resin why peopoly resin have a bad quality.
- I used asura software since 2 moths ago. After a lot of problems only to register me, I print the first piece and nothing changed, still bad quality. And the best thing, is that the software is completely crashed after only the first piece that i have sliced. I closed the software, the next day I open it and when i try to load an .stl file, the software crashed. I install a second time the software but nothing changed, still crash, so i uninstall it. Now I am using Lychee Slicer to add supports and cura with the peopoly settings to slice. Nothing working, still bad quality.
- I contacted the peopoly team to discuss about the printer internal settings, after 1 month of “try” some settings that they adwise me, nothing is working. I think that at a point the team adwise me some casual settings, whi when i set it into the printer, the quality was worst than the settings that I set.
- Room temperature 25°C, but is not important whi i don’t use the special resing of peopoly that need a special room temperature to work.
- I cleaned the laser, the galvo and the protecive glass.
- I changed the fep film 2 times.
- I don’t know how much money I spent in resin to try to have a god quality objekt.
And lot more.
I use 3d printers for something like 7 years now, and i newer but really newer see a printer and a software with so much trouble.
I hope that somebody can help me to find the problem.