Only 2 Corner pegs printed

I’m trying to level an ‘easy to level plate’ for a fep vat. Unfortunately only the 2 corner pegs on the side where the door lock is positioned are printed. The other two are just drops on the platform. Do I need to increase or decrease the pressure to get fully printed pegs? Or is something else wrong? I’m printing with Liqcreate Clear Impact resin.

try to increase the z -reset position, the FEP vat has a range of z-reset based on how well it’s leveled before

I have increased z reset position from 1816 to 1818 and printed again. Now only the two pegs in the backside are printed. I also noticed there is a layer issue in one of the pegs (see image).

I have decreased the z reset position from 1818 to 1817 and printed again. First print 4 pegs, second print 3 pegs, third print only 2 pegs.

How old is the resin? I had a similar issue with some old resin i was using.
Have you tried increasing the laser power?

@makethis sorry that i forgot to mention that z follows should be set to 2
if you can have pictures of the failed prints that still on the build plate, that would provide more information
check for debris in your vat, i’m seeing that you are using Liqcreate Clear Impact resin, which is not something that the moai is originally made for, so the quality and the success rate is affected

I bought the resin about 6 weeks ago. Yesterday I was able to print the 4 pegs correctly twice with laser power 60 and z reset position 1817 so I thought I was ready for printing my product. Unfortunately the print failed again. It printed half of the product perfectly and then the print got kind of stuck between the platform and the vat (vat stayed in down position and the z axe stopped moving while the laser kept curing). Now I can only print 2 pegs again.

@peopolysupport OK, I’ll change z follows. I’m cleaning up the debris in the vat after every print. I need to print chrystal clear. I was informed that Peopoly clear resin turn out yellowish so that’s why I choose Liqcreate.

Peopoly clear will turn yellowish color if you overcure your model
You can have crystal clear model with a layer of clear primer

@peopolysupport Please advice [quote=“makethis, post:8, topic:4522”]
Yesterday I was able to print the 4 pegs correctly twice with laser power 60 and z reset position 1817 so I thought I was ready for printing my product. Unfortunately the print failed again. It printed half of the product perfectly and then the print got kind of stuck between the platform and the vat (vat stayed in down position and the z axe stopped moving while the laser kept curing). Now I can only print 2 pegs again.
[/quote]

It seems that you are having inconsistent success rate rather than any other problem
Since you are using exotic resin on Moai, that’s inevitable
When ever a user uses exotic resin, it’s usually up to the user to find the right settings for the resin

I will test with Peopoly Clear tomorrow instead of Liqcreate.

Do you understand the following:
“Unfortunately the print failed again. It printed half of the product perfectly and then the print got kind of stuck between the platform and the vat (vat stayed in down position and the z axe stopped moving while the laser kept curing).”

I want to order Peopoly resin. Is this the best option for crystal clear transparant printing of vases: https://3dpartnershop.com/product/peopoly-model-resin/ ?

Yes, you can use that and select the clear option

Test with Peopoly Clear was successful today.

Where can I find the printer settings for model resin clear?

you can find all laser settings here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8bjlfk7irSJFy3kzOr-I6SN5acE8UIlOl2E4r3dG_8/edit#gid=0