I recently transitioned to the clear Nex Resin and haven’t had much luck in the way of getting a successful print yet. I’m about 500 mL into trying to get something to work and I’m really struggling to figure out the issue. I typically use the clear Peopoly model resin and have had a lot of success with it, with almost a year of no failures or major issues.
I recently updated the firmware to 1.18 and I use Asura 1.2.2 to slice and generate supports. I’m using a Peopoly PDMS vat and the stock build plate.
7/11/19 @ 12:33 I am printing a test at laser setting 55 to see if that helps something
Below are pictures of a print I let run for a few hours and it failed.
This is a print I did on firmware 1.16 and it left it at laser setting 57 on accident. The discoloration on the bottom is from whatever I set it on. It managed to bleed into the resin a little bit.