Huge Colossus resin print

This is approx 2’ all resin. With the detail done it’s time to chrome. The base is so big I had to cut it in mesh mixer to print it on my Voron 2.4. Well as of tomorrow will be one year of use on the Peopoly Phenom L and will be my first video review on YouTube. All in it’s a great machine. I see people with problems here and my hope is to help you understand how to print bigger and not have failed prints. I will say in one year of use I have had 1 print fail and that’s the truth. Anyways I hope you enjoy the pictures and if you need any advice or opinions please ask I will do what I can for anyone

2 Likes

Thank you and I am looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Stunning! Great work.
What is the Voron 2.4?

Voron 2.4 is a diy printer that is extremely fast and accurate. It’s a great build, I built the largest 350mm x 350 mm. With a volcano nozzle .5. Totally enclosed for great and prints. It’s one of the best I’ve ever built for FDM. Otherwise my Phenom L I get the best prints ever. I have the Phrozen sonic mighty 8k and not to impressed with it. Lots of issues

I was considering getting one, based on your feedback I can only hope Peopoly will release an 8k display soon™

I’ve had a lot of failed prints with this machine. I’m not saying I’m the best but I know how to print extremely well and I regret buying this and not the XXL. PHENOM is a great machine. People just really need to do the calibration tests. It helps and then experiment with the supports and you’ll be fine