Heater not heating anymore

Hi everyone ,

I’ve noticed that the heater I bought 2 months ago doesn’t seem to work anymore – no longer heats, but still runs as a fan (also had contact issues from get go ; depending on which time I inserted the plug for the power into the heater it would sometimes not turn on, but upon trying a few more times it would turn on).

Do you think it could be repaired? Can it be replaced, do I have to order a new one?

I have contacted the support one week ago and no answer :frowning:

Thank you in advance for your time!

Victor

0 Likes

the heater have a heat sensor inside, if the temperature is > 35C it won’t heat anymore but the fan still run the keep the air flow.

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply, but I believe you may have misunderstood my post; or maybe I explained myself poorly.

I understand how the fan works; I’ve been using it for a couple of months now. The issue is, righ at startup it’s not heating - the fan turns but heat is NEVER generated anymore (and the room I print in is way below 35C).

Any insight you could provide on why the heater no longer heats AT ALL, EVER, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes

It is apperantly broken. The heater should start heating at start and shut off only when the thermostat reaches 35c.

0 Likes

If you got this from Matterhackers call them and get a replacement asap.

0 Likes

@timsep Thanks for the reply, thats what I thought. I bought it on the Peopoly site. Contacted support but I haven’t heard back yet.

0 Likes

we have followed up on your email, victor

0 Likes

Thanks a lot ! But I can’t find the mail (already checked my spam folder). Could you sent it back please ? Thanks by advance !

0 Likes