GCODE command overview

Hello, I’ve been trying to find a list of commands supported by MOAI controller. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to, and only found an overview of the commands added in beta firmware. Am I just blind, or is that information not available to public?

Also, the research project I am working on would really benefit from being able to pause the print at any time. Some of the threads here state that there is a “pause port” on the controller board, but nothing specific about it’s location or voltages required to drive it.
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found the post that points to the pause port location, but the GCODE question remains

Sorry to hear your question, please contact us by email so that the peopoly technical team can help you in time. Thank you for your support.

@peopoly_support3 I’ve sent an e-mail to support@peopoly.net 2 days ago but got no response yet. Is that the right address to contact your technical team?

Yes, support@peopoly.net is the service mailbox of peopoly technical team

@peopoly_support3 so it’s been a week since I’ve sent out an email with my question. When can I expect any kind of response?