I am having issues with my Peopoly that I cannot get straightened out.
I recently bought my machine about a month ago, I was running Cura 2.6.2 (Mac OSX) and the 1.16 firmware. Things were running great until I came across a print where it only printed the first layer and nothing else. Since it was a long print, I deleted one of the objects that was on the build plate with it and printed the single object without a problem. I then was curious as to why two objects (Same exact STL) wouldnt print but a single would, so I went back and found a GCODE for two STL files that I have printed on this machine plenty of times before and had the same issue of only the first layer printing.
Getting more curious, I put two short STL files into Cura and printed it and watched the entire thing. At the end of the print, the build plate would actually lower into the vat of resin and grind the motors. It does this on every print that has failed.
So, witnessing this, I installed 1.18 firmware and ultimaker cura 3.5 (I added the MAC OSX gcode mod and the 35 cura profiles in GitHub) and my vat of resin is tilting after really quick flashes of UV laser and the layer height increases with every tilt.
Im at a loss right now on what could be the issue, and Im really in a time crunch for getting prints moving due to a research paper due next month.
If anyone has any recommendations Im all ears!
(PS thanks for even reading all this writing)