Failing to 3d print with Siraya Tech Blu

Hello Peopoly.
II will start by saying that I am very new to 3d printing. I bought the Noir printer and along with the technician that arrived on the day the printer came in, we successfully printed a test model. After that, I installed a Flexi plate on the printer’s plate in order to ease the after-print process.
I reset the home of the printer and also set the Z.
Once I finished setting home and Z, I tried printing 2 different models as a test. However, it seems that the entire model did not stick to the plate and remained in the VAT (at least most of it - I could see only a few layers from one of the models.
At first, I thought it was related to the Flexi plate, but after verifying that everything is good with it, I was told that it might related to the exposure time setting.
I am using the Siraya Tech Blu and would like to know what printing settings should I use for my prints.
I am using ChituBox 1.8.1 and it is showing me exposure time 2.7 sec, and Bottom exposure time 30 sec.
Can you please advise me on the correct exposure time? the model has a wall thickness of an average of 2mm( some are 2.5mm and some are 1.5mm).
Thank you

It should be that the platform is not leveled. Please follow the printed manual. Printing will become very simple. This is the leveling manual

As the first use of peopoly printing equipment, it is recommended to use Deft resin or Fast resin to print first, the success rate will be much higher. Blu resin is a kind of resin that is more difficult to print, and the requirements are higher. Printing environment (temperature between 28-35 degrees is better), model wall thickness is above 2.6mm. For the support setting, please select heavy support, and other support settings are selected by default. However, the printing parameters of Blu resin have built-in parameter settings in the chitubox software. Please print according to the built-in parameters.

G-d willing

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
One thing that bothers me is the difference between your instructions to every other tutorial I saw on the web - and that’s regarding the use of a paper below the plate before leveling the platform. In your instructions, you do not use paper, and on the web, it shows to use one.

Putting a piece of A4 paper when you first use the device is mainly to judge whether the platform is leveled and the gap between the platform and the screen is appropriate. Once the leveling is proficient, there is no need to use paper for debugging.

Same Problem. I’m using Clear V2 with the Blu settings and it’s just not sticking to the build plate. I’ve leveled it and done everything I can think of. I’ve printed other materials just fine.

Share your print settings. Blue resin has higher requirements for printing. A higher printing temperature is required (26-32 degrees Celsius is ideal). If the temperature is too low, the viscosity of the resin will increase and the printing failure rate will be higher. From the picture, you can increase the exposure time or move it down by 0.3mm during leveling to increase the adhesion between the model and the platform.

I used the stock settings

• Chitubox 1.8.1
  • Peopoly Phenom
  • Blu Clear V2 - Purchased less than a month ago
    The printer is in an industrial workspace/office with climate control. The average temperature is around 25C

Increasing the printing temperature should help. You can add a heater or preheat the resin before printing. If you need further help, please fill in the questionnaire so that the peopoly technical team can help you in time.