European retailers

Hi, I was wondering if there are european retailers for Peopoly original resin and peopoly original fep film?

0 Likes

you can check out at 3Dpartnershop : http://www.3dpartnershop.com/

0 Likes

www.imakr.com sells Peopoly stuff too. They’re in the UK with decent delivery prices to western/central Europe.

0 Likes

i would not recommend imakr, they got very bad feedback on their service, a lot of our users wasted time on them

1 Like

Main issue with 3dpartnershop is they don’t delivery in all European countries (they don’t deliver to Switzerland). Price are also higher than imakr… I have not ordered through imakr yet but I have asked questions and have gotten great responses from them.

0 Likes

both are our resellers and they have their strengths in area which they cover

0 Likes

I have never seen a online shop get so many complains as iMakr…

I have no idea what is going on with those guys but from the feedback i’ve seen in the latest months i wouldnt order from them at all

0 Likes

I ordered from iMakr. Worst buying experience of my life, I had to chase them to even get them to answer my emails. And that’s after I gave them my money. As weird as it seems, when I talked to them on the phone they let slip that they actually don’t have a system in place to follow up on communication. Good business practice.

Shop someplace else if you want to keep your sanity.

0 Likes