Can someone help me?

Hi

After reading the STL file in my slicer (Chitubox) and after saving the file cbddlp on the stick, I can not start the file on the printer (Peopoly Phenom).

It comes immet an error message, and I’m not sure what could be there …!
Maybe I’ve made a wrong attitude?

This error message is always dan.

What printer are you using?
You should be printing a .gcode file not a chitibox project file.
Also the moai uses a laser not a projector. Try and export a sliced gcode file and make sure your printer profile matches your actual printer bed size etc.

So have the new Peopoly Phenom 276 × 155 × 400mm. I also got the stick included where Chitubox was on it allso the program should also fit the printer if it is already supplied by the company with the printer.

:slight_smile:

Ah, don’t know anything about the phenom. But…I assume it still wants a .gcode file for printing.

Gimungus, no it doesn’t, it’s an MSLA. Gcode would be useless.

Hi Shadow Trakken,
If you could help me we could save the file properly I would be glad.

I save you off and on the stick. Then I put the stick in the printer. But if I want to start the print is always this message.

Picture:

In your first post the second screenshot shows that X and Y resolution are interchanged. The X axis is the wide side with 276 mm, so you should have X: 2560 px and Y: 1440 px.

If you are printing with the phenom. your settings are incorrect for the resolution and build volume / size…

Can you please check your settings and change them to match this screenshot and try again please