BETA, DO NOT USE ON PRODUCTION SYSTEM
This firmware adds distortion adjustment to system setting via CompensateX / CompensateY. For most users, use recommended value is enough. Other settings are the same as 1.15.
X Size 900
Y Size 900
X Deviation 100
Y Deviation 100
Z Motor Speed 8
PM Motor Speed 30
Laser Power 58
XY Speed Set 4
Z Reset Position 1877
PM Reset Position 40
Z Reset Position 40
Compensate X 100
Compensate Y 200
Firmware upgrade method is same as before
Firmware 1.16 calibration guide:
- Record current 1.15 settings, especially if you have any custom settings.
- Upgrade firmware to 1.16, refer settings to 1.15 IF you use any custom setting. However, keep X/Y size at 900.
- Check center using cross pattern. At the same time, make sure x/y galvo are set correctly, (pushed all the way in)
- Run calibration scan circle, ONLY match the outside 120x120mm circle. Ignore inner circle
- Print a cube on the outside to check how much the size is off
- Use x/y size to correct the difference.