Hello everyone, i am new with peopoly moai 130 printer.
My first SLA 3D Printer.
I made a few test:
- Set all adwised configuration readed on peopoly website.
- Calibration with the circle.
- Calibration with the cilider heigh, that to calibrate the screw of the resin vat.
- Install Cura 3.5.1 and import moai 130 pofile.
- Try to check for the correct laser power, that for black resin, for me is 57.
- Cleaned the protecting glass of the laser.
- start to do some prints using the ring file (and here start the issue).
The issue is that the surface of the ring is not perfekt, but have an uneven surface (see photo below).
I try to change some paramethers for exaple the laser power, i try 55, 56, 57, 58, but nothing changed.
I have still a bad surface.
Somebody have the same issue or know how can help me?
At the moment i am using the moai configuation on Cura 3.5.1 with the layer heigh of 0.1mm.