Asura3D v2.2.2 - impossible to export STL or GCODE

Greetings,
I’m unable to export any .STL files using the 2.2.2 version of Asura3D. No file is created whatsoever.
Gcode files can be created, but they are empty (0Ko see screenshot).
Image1
Any thought?
Many thanks,
Greg

0 Likes

it probably a bug, you can try redownload the Asura3D
can you still save the file as STL and slice to gcode using Cura?

0 Likes

Thank you for the response.
I’ve tried to download the software again, with no changes.
It is still impossible to generate a single .STL file with this version (neither ASCII nor binary).
I working with Win10 64bit.
Thank you,
Gregory

0 Likes

when you try to generate files, is there any warnings or notifications that pops up?

0 Likes

I had that problem intermittently on 2.2.1. I worked around it by discarding my model, closing Asura completely. Then I’d re-launch Asura and start over with my workflow.

0 Likes

No nothing that pops up.

0 Likes

@kelemvor this trick doesn’t work here unfortunately.

0 Likes

you can try downloading Repetier-Host, go to print preview and view the gcode
sometimes it reads 0kb but it’s still printable

0 Likes

Repetier-Host does not make it work either.

0 Likes

that is weird, we just tested it with a complex model and had no issue exporting and then reimporintg the file

how are you exporting it? click the disk icon?

0 Likes

Yes, I’m exporting it both ways: That is, clicking the disk button to generate .STL (either bin or ASCII), or clicking the stack/square button to export to a .gcode file.

Result: No-thing! Except a corrupted gcode file (0ko) when gcode generation is asked.
I have tried to save my project under .apf file, and re-import it to Asura 2.2.2. The software crashes and nothing is ever imported.
Am I doing something wrong? Should I reinstall the software in another disk location?
Alternatively would you have a previous version of (Asura 2.2.1 for instance) for me to try?
Best,
Greg

0 Likes