Asura3D 2.2 profiles and calibration

I have a Moai 130, so I assume I’m not supposed to use the Moai 200 profiles in Asura3D 2.2. Aside from that, how am I supposed to know which profile and calibration settings to choose? There doesn’t seem to be any explanation of what these settings do or how to add or edit settings. Thanks.

0 Likes

about profiles and calibrations, follow this guide:https://wiki.peopoly.net/doku.php?id=moai:asura&s[]=asura
about editing settings, i don’t really get what you mean there,if you are asking about the parameters in Asura, they do exactly what their name states

0 Likes

@peopoly Asura 2.2.2 slice profile window is compressed and hard to read, I’ve had to shorten the afg file name so it appears in the window.
This can be confusing.
Can we please increase the window size in next update?

0 Likes

Exactly, but the good news is that the profiles are just text files and you can read the file names as well as the contents of the files. It would be nice for the drop-down to be wider but you can also rename the files as a quick hack.

Before:
asura3D

After:
asura3D-02

0 Likes

IDK what the 35 means but I left it in there. At least you can see what you’re choosing with this quick fix.

0 Likes

working on these guys, also preset button is not quite right

0 Likes