Asura software - Updated 12/29/2018 Undo, Save Project and Z-axis cross-section

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple thicknesses for supports…
I tried to change the tip thickness after adding a bunch initially but changing the value doesn’t seem to have an effect and the tip is still the same thickness as the initial supports.

This is with the latest version of Asura.

Thanks,
Jozef

Hi,

Trying to register Asrua3D, but it keeps saying it can’t connect and to check internet connection. I have an internet connection, but it still won’t register so I can’t use it.

Any ideas?

BR

KS

so this happened… i just wanted to see what it would do with this complex model if I left it as it came in.

i don’t think it’s happy with models that have their origin really far from the model it’s self…

(1.5)

better off at a 45° angle

i get that, this was just a test to SEE what it would do. it wasn’t happy!

While the program seems to work well, it frequently crashes on me. There’s one particular model I’m trying to work with that I can’t get very far before the program freezes.

Freeze after generation support and try to rotate

perhaps centering it would do better? I will share this with the developer.

do you have the szie and the some details on your computer?
any luck clearing out the files and start fresh?

what kiind of error messages are you getting before crash

hi @KomodoSim were you able to solve this? are you behind a proxy/firewall?

Turns out it is -not- freezing like I thought. If I have a complex model and I tweak the mesh up it seems to freeze, but if I leave it alone it does finally start responding again. There needs to be some kind of notification to the user that the program is busy doing something because from all outwards appearances it seems to hang - Shows as ‘not responding’ in task manager etc… Now it -does- sometime crash out, as is the program simply vanishes and I have to restart it, but that doesn’t seem tied to any specific operation.

Hi,
just downloaded the latest version of Asura for my first print. Installation and registration works but every time I try loading an .stl file the program crashes, any ideas what causes this?
Thanks
Chris

Hi I’ve got the same issue,

Trying to register Asrua3D, but it keeps saying it can’t connect and to check internet connection. I have an internet connection, but it still won’t register so I can’t use it.

Any ideas?

Nope, still struggling with it.

Must be a user specific problem because I just downloaded it and registered without problem.

Feature request: When adding supports show lines around the circumference of the model to help identify islands like Chitu and B9 do.

So Peopoly what is it trying to reach when the registration is attempted? I am trying to register on my PC at work. It says to check the internet connection which I do have…we need more details to troubleshoot this. I may have to get a wireshark trace on it…
Thanks

asura will not load for me at all i tried everything running it as admin redownloading nothing

I downloaded and installed the software but after trying to register i get this error. My internet connection is good and stable (not wireless)

Naamloos

do you have a firewall setting in your windows block downloaded app from connecting to internet? also @KomodoSim