Asura Feature test - help needed

Hi fellow users,

We have created an Asura 2.2.3 that supports slicing Model and Support at different print speed. This allows one to overcure the support slightly to increase print success rate without overcuring the main model body.

Here is the beta file. Just drop these into your existing Asura installation directory and you can test.

Known bugs:

• It probably does not work with multiple objects
  • only 100um and 60um version available for Moai at the moment

If you want to experiment with different print speed for support, you can modify speed_support_infill in the afg profiles.

0 Likes

start with the first impression with peopoly blue and a data to add, do not be difficult at the level of programming but it would be useful to allow drag and drop to load the stl, please take into account please

0 Likes

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo

z moto 2
pm moto 12
laser power 58
xy speed 4
pmreset 65
z follows 10
zinitial 2
pm initial10

ºC ok

0 Likes

found an issue with support connecting to the base paramters. all fixed and test printed.

please re download.

0 Likes

good the impression has gone well, the supports have gone well the duration has been very long because the first layer has taken 43 minutes, the layers are little noticed horizontally, vertically they are more appreciated, I have used 100um, how can I make the First layer is made fast? I think that 43 minutes is too much for him to hold on to the platform, it could be done faster, obtaining the same results

0 Likes

the zip file seems to be missing a bunch of QT drivers. do I need to copy them from 2.2.2 ??

0 Likes

Moai 200? or Moai 130?

0 Likes

download it and you will see that there are the profiles for the two printers and if you have to copy the files in the asura folder 2.2.2 and replace the files

0 Likes

i see all the profiles in the zip, My question was if this will work for the Moai 200, the announcement was not clear in this regard.

Known bugs:

• It probably does not work with multiple objects
  • only 100um and 60um version available for Moai at the moment
0 Likes

that should answer it peopoly but I think that if the profile of peopoly 200 is that if it works in peopoly 200

0 Likes

yes, we updated all profiles, for both 130 and 200

0 Likes