Anycubic Photon resins

Has anybody used these resins? What settings are good to start with? I bought 4 liters of it before I knew what I was doing. Hoping I can use it. (Still don’t know what I am doing as I am still assembling my Moai 130).

0 Likes

I would suggest right off the bat dropping your laser power down to 49-48 and maybe even lower as they are DLP resins. Also, don’t use your PDMS vat as it will destroy it quite quickly. Use the FEP. Then follow the recommended FEP vat settings on the firmware.

0 Likes

@Perras_Design sin variar mucho el tema, alguien ha probado estas? por la descripcion los mas correcto seria tambien con FEP

1 Like

Thank you. That gives me a starting point. I have the FEP vat and easy level build plate. I did read that the DLP resins destroy the PDMS layer on the Facebook group. Also been reading quite a few people not having success with the FEP vat. Going to give it a try.

0 Likes

I have not tried that one, I’m sorry.

0 Likes

The FEP vat actually works fantastic.

The biggest thing with it is getting the settings correct.

After a lot of messing around I have found that low and slow is the way to go.

My settings are currently as recommended in the updated FEP setting documentation suggested by Peopoly.

Also, Cura will be needed to slice, as Asura’s profiles don’t seem to do the trick for anything other than the Peopoly resin. In my experience anyway.

0 Likes