So over the last 36 hours I’ve managed to get the printer as accurately calibrated as I can. I’ve managed to get the cross centred, the circles as close to perfect as I can, i’ve got the corners levelled to 10.7 or 10.71. I’ve got the ring printing out with holes open at laser power 57 and I’ve also set up the X and Y size to give a 20x20 cube.
Settings are default except for peel speed which I set to 10 as I’ve had better results in the past with that. Running 1.18 firmware.
So, now my prints don’t stick to the build plate. I get some parts of it to stick and some parts end up as sludge just barely hanging on to the parts that did print and some of it stuck the PDMS.
I reduced my Z height to 1877 to relieve some pressure and the parts that were stuck became unstuck and the parts that were unstuck became stuck…so no real improvement.
I’ve also tried reslicing using 60um profile in Cura 3.5.1 with the latest profiles.
I’ve tried setting the slow layers to 6 instead of 3. and I’ve also tried by slicing it inside Asura too.
the build chamber is between 30-32 using the Peopoly heater.
I’m going to try a higher laser power when I get home but hoping someone can suggest another solution as well.
If this doesn’t work then I will be sacrificing a goat upon the altar and dedicating it to @peopoly in hopes of actually getting at least one decent print out of this machine after 3 months and 3 litres of resin.